Saturday 4 August 2012

Craft Your Days Away Ch# 51 - Olympic Dreams

Good morning and hope you have all had a good week.  We have a new challenge for you over at Craft Your Days Away and we have gone with the theme of Olympic Dreams.  You cannot escape the Olympics on the tv at the moment but I have to say I am really enjoying it and aren't Team GB doing well!

Here is my card:


We are sponsored this fortnight by the fab Bugaboo Stamps who have a great range of sporting themed images as well as images for every occasion  you can think of and they are offering the lucking winner the choice of 7 digis.


For my card I have used a Bugaboo image called cheerleader girl and have gone with a real patriotic feel and added some Olympic images from the internet.

We look forward to seeing all your great Olympic creations this fortnight and please check out my teamies sporty creations too at CYDA.

I had a great week in Cromer 2 weeks ago now and was really lucky to have chosen the hotest week of the year to go!  We had 5 roasting days at the beach and my boys even got to swim in the sea.  On my return I found that I was the lucky winner of the very talented Vicky's candy.  Thank you very much Vicky and here is what I chose from My Craft Heart who have so much choice it took me ages to choose what I wanted!!



Hope you all have a great weekend and come on team GB!

Hugs Sarahxx

7 comments:

  1. You lucky girl you, congrats! Can't wait to see what lovely things you're gonna make with that stuff. Love your card, in the Olympic spirit! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Sarah...and I can see you have chosen some of my fave bits from MCH...and your are so very welcome hun :o)

    glad you had a lovely holiday too..big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous sarah.the image is so sweet and congrats on your candy win, enjoy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sarah, congratulations on your win. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah...Glad to hear you had a great holiday and with such good weather, lucky you.
    Your card is gorgeous, so sweet.
    Congrats on winning Vicky's candy, love all that you chose.
    enjoy the rest of the summer hols.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card Sarah. Glad you had good weather while on hols you were very lucky. Congrats on your candy win.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx