Monday 15 August 2011

Birthday Magnolia Tilda

Morning all Monday morning is here again.  This is just a quick post before I dash off to work off a card I mad following the fab sketch over at Sketch Saturday and for some birthday challenges.

Items used:

Magnolia Tilda Image coloured with Promarkers
First Edition Love Letters papers
Nellie Snellon flower punch and MS leaf punch, butterfly punch and heart border punch
Gems, pearls and stickles from stash

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday #168 - Sketch
ASFOS - Birthdays
Divas by Design - Birthdays
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Flowers

Have a great day.  Thanks for looking and any comments you may leave.

Sarahxx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    Love this Tilda. Well I love Tilda's full stop!!
    Your card is just so petty.
    Great design, and the flowers look lovely.
    Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    This is a gorgeous card. I love the colours. The punched borders are brilliant and the image is so sweet. I love the butterfly and the floral embellishment.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty card sarah love the heart borders
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, this is just soooo adorable. Love this soft pink colour and Tilda is super sweet. Do pop over to my blog and check out my Magnolia Treasure book, I'm quite proud of it (blush). Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sarah,sweet Tilda,love the layout and colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, This is a lovely card! Love this image, lovely choice of colours and design1 Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful Sarah!!
    Thanks for joining us at diva's hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely card. Love the pink tones and the flower and butterfly embellishments. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card sarah.your colours and details are really pretty and the image is fab :D
    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just so pretty Sarah...love the cute tilda and super embellies too hun..

    thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card,love the heart borders.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely cute card.. and pretty flowers!
    Thanks fro joining us at MSL!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so nice. Pretty design. I have worked for the plastic business cards and this design inspire me so much. I appreciate this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx