Wednesday 2 February 2011

Magnolia tilda with cherries


Evening all - I am back at last after having an awful cold and a nightmare of a sore throat but am feeling a little more human today. 

I started this card quite a few days ago but as I haven't been feeling so good it has taken me a long time to finish it but am quite pleased with the finished result.

For my card I have used:

Magnolia Tilda stamp coloured with Promarkers
Papermania paper
Marianne creatables dies
Martha Stewart punch
Quickutz swirls

I am entering my card into hte following challenges:

Just Magnolia - going dotty
Top Tip Tuesday -anything girlie
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
I Love Promarkers - anything goes

Off to link up now and catch up on commenting on your blogs.

Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave.

Sarahxx

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sarah -thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sarah. Love the sweet tilda and fabulous swirls too :o)

    Sorry to hear you have been poorly hun, hope you are on the mend!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sarah this is stunning, the subtle colours and the great layout are perfect. hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely. All the pink is gorgeous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sarah this is darling! I love the pretty soft colors and your dies and punches looks so pretty! Love the polka dot paper too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Sarah, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pink!! Terrific details!
    Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia "Going Dotty" challenge!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card love the image thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card Sarah! So gentle and girly!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, what a lovely card, love the punched lace and the pale colours,
    hope we see you at Top Tip Tuesday next challenge too! Hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx