Thursday 23 September 2010

Pretty in Pink Magnolia Tilda Just For You

Morning All

















This is today's creation using my favourite and new Magnolia Tilda stamp.  I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Just Magnolia - Lace it Up
Totally Papercrafts - Happy Birthday
Allsorts - 3 punches - fancy corner punch around image, heart punch and flourish punch

Products used:

Magnolia Tilda stamp
Papermania papers
Promarkers
Lace Hobbycraft
MS Heart Punch
Quickutz Flourish
X-Cut corner punch
Papermania Gems
Flowers from stash

Off now to load up quickly before I go to work.  Hope you all have a good day.

thank you for looking and any comments you may leave.

Sarahxx

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous tilda card, I love the heart and lovely colour too. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful card, the lace adds a lovely touch as does the heart
    Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card sarah.beautiful tilda and i love your pretty pink colours and embellishments :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx