Thursday 29 July 2010

Two Quick Posts before work this morning

Hi all - I made these two cards last night but as the light is so poor at night to photograph them I have done it this morning.

This first card I am entering into two challenges:

and
Create 4 Fun - flowers - 2 flowers, plus on DPS and doily lace punch out




For this card I have used:

Stamp : Magnolia Tilda Ice Princess (I think)
Medium: Promarkers (not too sure about the bright pink bits!)
Papers: Papermania Rose Garden and old papers from HOTP
MS doily lace punch
flowers and gems from stash

Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave. Sarahx

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card sarah,the tilda is one if my favs and i love your papers and flowers.
    ggod luck in the challenges.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and for leaving a comment. Sarahx